Sign in to follow this  
Humpty

The best thing about using a realistic aircraft like the NGX

The thing I liked about this bird is the systems, hell you have to look everywhere just like in RL maybe. check this check that press that switch press this switch it is pure pleasure is all I can say.

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

You should treat yourself to a copy of it so you don't have to use your "friends" all the time. Besides, I bet your "friend" would like it if you had our own copy instead of using his :-)Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

You should treat yourself to a copy of it so you don't have to use your "friends" all the time. Besides, I bet your "friend" would like it if you had our own copy instead of using his :-) Sean Campbell
Lol, friends pretty new at FS

that told him, lol
didn't understand ?

LOL this post is getting funnier

You should treat yourself to a copy of it so you don't have to use your "friends" all the time. Besides, I bet your "friend" would like it if you had our own copy instead of using his :-) Sean Campbell
Perhaps some clarification from Sean is in order. Sean? Trevor

Perhaps some clarification from Sean is in order. Sean? Trevor
he's busy growing his signature

Antoine v Heck
---
Ryzen 5800X3D, 32Gb DDR4 RAM@1600 Mhz, RTX3090 (24GB VRAM). 2TB SSD - VR with Quest 2 via link cable 

lol The thing is I don't own the NGX but a friend of mine does and I if I need to fly the NGX I use his machine :) so thinks I should get one for myself

lol The thing is I don't own the NGX but a friend of mine does and I if I need to fly the NGX I use his machine :) so thinks I should get one for myself
Ah, but how did Sean know this based on this post? You have a stalker, I think.Trevor
LMAO.gif

Ah, but how did Sean know this based on this post? You have a stalker, I think. Trevor LMAO.gif
haha is that so Praying.gif probably from one of the other posts where I have mentioned it a few times.

Unless I'm mistaken Sean insinuated that the OP is using a pirated version of NGX. At least that's what I understood from the quotes around friend.If that is the case then I think it was highly inappropriate to be making such accusations without proof. PS: Apologies beforehand if I misunderstood.

Unless I'm mistaken Sean insinuated that the OP is using a pirated version of NGX. At least that's what I understood from the quotes around friend.If that is the case then I think it was highly inappropriate to be making such accusations without proof. PS: Apologies beforehand if I misunderstood.
Sean? You have our attention now. Trevor