Sign in to follow this  
738Captain

Two errors on Caribbean Airlines livery

Pete, first let me say great job on the Caribbean Airlines livery, it's outstanding but there are two errors on the livery 1. Trinidad & Tobago the home of the steel pan on the first officer side is not angled properly, the one on the captain side is correct. and 2. The colour of the ETOPS sign on the first officer side is wrong, it's supposed to be black. Other than those two errors, the livery is really great.

Thanks! I've sent Ryan the fixed livery. Should be available soon. Pete Mac PaintPMDG Graphic Designer

Thanks! I've sent Ryan the fixed livery. Should be available soon. Pete Mac PaintPMDG Graphic Designer
Nice!!! Thanks pete.

Has the updated livery been uploaded?
You can see when the last update occured for every livery on PMDG website > Downloads > Add-on liveries. For the Caribbean livery, the last update was on 24AUG11. So yes, it seems to be uploaded.

You can see when the last update occured for every livery on PMDG website > Downloads > Add-on liveries. For the Caribbean livery, the last update was on 24AUG11. So yes, it seems to be uploaded.
I think it was uploaded on the 24AUG11 so that does not indicate that it has been updated with the fixes.

I think it was uploaded on the 24AUG11 so that does not indicate that it has been updated with the fixes.
oups... my bad theni thought it was available since day 1