Sign in to follow this  
Marcel11

ETA SP1 and Tutorial 2?

Good eveningNothing with hurry, but the 2nd Tutorial would be helpful. Hows about the descicion of PMDG about more hotfix or a SP1?Since a cople of days no more news fromg PMDG in this 2 issues. Generally a great product. Regards Marcel

SP1 will be released once the activation issues have been resolved

What's the hurry with a 2nd tutorial ?? I bet a lot of prople still haven't a clue how the 1st tutorial rally worksor they have not fully grasped what it is trying to teach them. Try flying the 1st tutorial with no VNAV and LNAV.That will keep you busy for a week or 2. Fred.

Good evening FredI think you don't understod my post. I wrote "nothing", or not?Well, my mothertongue isn't english. So it's a simple question, only. Without reason for your reply. Regards Marcel

Good evening FredI think you don't understod my post. I wrote "nothing", or not?Well, my mothertongue isn't english. So it's a simple question, only. Without reason for your reply. RegardsMarcel
My appologies Marcel !! I hope you are enjoying the NGX.It is a fantastic plane and so realistic. Fred.

No problem FredSince several years I'm flying the 737NG for FS9, the Queen for both (FS9 and FSX), and the MD-11 for both from PMDG. I don't have other addons. Regards Marcel

I really really really, hope that PMDG remain COMPLETELY silent on this forum regarding release dates about anything. I believe we all learned a lesson from the NGX release. For those who have specific issues with the aircraft, and have submitted a ticket, then I am sure that PMDG will communicate with you directly. Bug fixing is likely even more of a variable timeline than product launch so what would be the point or benefit for PMDG to predict/announce anything. The really cool and absolutely fantastic thing about this forum is that we have RW NGX (and other) pilots helping and contributing process, procedures and technical information which enhances the enjoyment of this aircraft tremendously. Let's keep the content relevant to flying and learning the NGX and real world aviation related information.

- the answer is ALWAYS the same guys. When its ready. Its pretty simple

Peter Osborn

Peter, I disagree. Such an answer is obnoxious and ambiguous. A somewhat definitive answer should always be given...and it has...many times.

But PMDG simply do not know when it can be released. They are trying (and almost successfully) to sort out these activation issues which will roll out in SP1. THe activation issues are in the hands of Flexnet, a completely different company from PMDG.

SP1 will be released once the activation issues have been resolved
Do you have inside info? First time i heard that one.

Rick Hobbs

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg