Sign in to follow this  
Silverbird

Slower Vehicle Traffic!

Hello Friends I only saw this posted in the french forum a awhile ago when I did a search here Im posting this now so in case anyone missed it orbx has this wonderful file you can download that slows down vehicle traffic in fsx to a more realistic speed it totally looks awesome I use vehicle traffic at around 15% one my favorite things that was added to fsx. give it a shot but make sure you back up you files in case anything wrong happens. you might have to register to log in but I think its worth it. http://www.orbxsyste...de-version-300/

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

It's a great utility. Ironically, it does require Acceleration or you'll just get a bunch of error messages when starting FSX. I didn't have Acceleration installed, just SP2, since I rarely use Acceleration. After restoring the files, uninstalling SP2 and installing Acceleration, it worked fine.

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Hi JimmieG yes you are correct some users get in error it safer to do it if you have Acceleration expansion installed which is what I have myself there was someone on the forum wiith I believe just sp2 and it worked for him but just make sure you backup the files always before adding stuff. I don't know why the developers made the traffic so fast in fsx lol. I think it was like there were going 100mph.LMAO.gif but thanks for posting this as I had forgotten to write in my original post. smile.png

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.