Sign in to follow this  
marwan95

THE ATTENDANT BUTTON HAS GOT ONLY ONE TONED CHIME

In the real 737NG the fly-attendant caller button has got two toned chimes. A higher and a lower toned voice. In the NGX just one chime...:(Is it going to be fixed ever?

NO NEED TO SHOUT yeah I hear it as a one toned chime also, but since the sounds are recorded from the actual NG i assume that what I hear is accurate. Perhaps the two tone chime is one heard as a single tone from within the flightdeck.

In the real 737NG the fly-attendant caller button has got two toned chimes. A higher and a lower toned voice. In the NGX just one chime...sad.pngIs it going to be fixed ever?
THAT'S IT!!!! I want my money back from pmdg for the NGXthere's no way i can go on with only 1 attendant tone,I might have to go on suicide watch.

John C

NO NEED TO SHOUT yeah I hear it as a one toned chime also, but since the sounds are recorded from the actual NG i assume that what I hear is accurate. Perhaps the two tone chime is one heard as a single tone from within the flightdeck.
No! I'm sure in the real NG it has got two toned chime! In the cockpit as well!

I think it's a movie title, following the Postman Always Rings Twice...may be...not sure... Sorry I could not resist laugh.png Regards, Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

If the OP bothered to search the threads he would get his answer to this !! It has been discussed many times already. Yet another useless thread.

In Emirates, when the seatbelt signs go on, instead of a "ding" you hear what I can only transcribe as "harajjat, rapt, al hzimat al makaeb"... or something along those lines. I'm pretty sure a customer could order a 737 with "living la vida loca" as the standard chime (the problem is you'd have to hear it three times in case of emergency).

Omar Josef
737/757/767

If the OP bothered to search the threads he would get his answer to this !! It has been discussed many times already. Yet another useless thread.
Sorry, but I have not seen yet any discussion about it.... Where can I find one?

I was going to say, hasn't this been discussed ad nauseum already? IIRC, there's about 5 other huge threads on this....or something like that. It's a "ding"...who cares. I'm sure those who can't even get activated would rather want PMDG focusing on other, more important things. ;)

I was going to say, hasn't this been discussed ad nauseum already? IIRC, there's about 5 other huge threads on this....or something like that. It's a "ding"...who cares. I'm sure those who can't even get activated would rather want PMDG focusing on other, more important things. ;)
PMDG focused more important things. NOT! PMDG focused the smallest thing during the developing of NGX! A good example: the stall warning test button is working and has got the real sound (as in the NG). So this is why I asked the attendant button's chimes. It is also a little thing, but why? Why it is not modelled as well as in the real NG?(* I am sorry, the Boeing engineers are not modelling the systems in the real Boeing aircrafts :D:D:D). *edited*