Sign in to follow this  
Humpty

FSX in built map

Anyone has any idea if there is a update to the in built map in fsx or can it be changed.

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

Not that I know of, your best alternative would probably to use Plan-G, which is excellent and free....G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Not that I know of, your best alternative would probably to use Plan-G, which is excellent and free.... G
Thanks , but actually I am not looking at a Flight planner I don't have charts so I need to keep checking the map where am I when I am in contact flight. Or something like FS navigator

Thanks , but actually I am not looking at a Flight planner I don't have charts so I need to keep checking the map where am I when I am in contact flight. Or something like FS navigator
FS Navigator for FSX would be perfect, but there is nothing like it out. I use plan-g to see where I am during flight. Better on a separate PC, but I believe it is possible on the FSX machine as well.You can also use FSCommander, although the mapping is better in Plan-G. Both can show your position and track...G

FS Navigator for FSX would be perfect, but there is nothing like it out. I use plan-g to see where I am during flight. Better on a separate PC, but I believe it is possible on the FSX machine as well. You can also use FSCommander, although the mapping is better in Plan-G. Both can show your position and track... G
Hey Thanks, I am downloading Plan-G and I have two more systems where I can set it up.

Gazzareth, Owe you a thanks for Plan-G this thing looks fantastic.

Gazzareth, Owe you a thanks for Plan-G this thing looks fantastic.
It is great, I find the terrain map very useful. Fantastic product, and you can't beat the price!Enjoy...G

It is great, I find the terrain map very useful. Fantastic product, and you can't beat the price! Enjoy... G
haha yes true.