Sign in to follow this  
BreezyPointDeparture

Thank you PMDG - Come on people, lets make this thread HOT

would agree with all of you guys, that this is the best ever add-on if there wasn't this annoying problem on multiplayer sessions kicking you out and not allowing to join the server again for hours :-(if at least we would hear something about this from the developers, but it seems to have gone under all other issues out there (nothing mentioned in SP1 coms, posts about this have been answered sometimes in a very rude manner). For customers like me, flying exclusively online with their friends, it's just like it wasn't working. Online session is a basic feature of FSX and it would be a shame if PMDG wouldn't find a solution for this, now that they proved they can build the most complete airplane for this simulator. on the rest I agree, the beast is beautiful Oscar Vieitez

I am probably the only one left that did not say a big thank you to PMDG (shame on me), so I am saying it now. I got it on Aug-17 I think it has Hotfix 3 built in, and I load it with everything I have, airports, ASE, FSRecorder, TrackIR, switched in- and out-views, went to FS menu repeatedly, and no CTD, no freezes, simply rock solid on my very modest system. To be honest I am afraid of SP1 :) Daniel

thank you all pmdg for this awesome plane, it takes flightsimming to a whole new level.Loser.gif