Sign in to follow this  
BreezyPointDeparture

Thank you PMDG - Come on people, lets make this thread HOT

Having bought the ac yet, but I fellt so in love with it that I even investet a hell lot of money in a new comp this aug,just so i could get my hands on this lovely ac. Waiting for an SP or a hotfix though, that will solve most of the freezing people are having here.But I will wait....(and follow the forum in the meantime) / Leffe rolleyes.gif

the only aircraft I now fly the rest are growing cobwebs in my hanger great work PMDG

Thank you so much PMDG im Not Worthy.gifCant wait for the 777! Praying.gif Teefan Anderson
No rush with the 777, get the NGX running well for all,then I'm sure the 777 will be 10 times better and that says a lot as I'm not sure how much better it could get on the FSX platform with it's shortcomings. Perhaps it will be ready for the new FS platform?

No probs here...no hot fixes installed, if it aint broke...dont fix it etc. I had a game of hide and seek earlier with a Peking Duck...the cheating bas****

-Iain Watson-

Yes PMDG thanks so much, awesome work can tolerate putting up with crappy FSX now that there is a totally awesome plane. FSX would be nothing if it wasnt for dedicated companies like ORBX and PMDG Wayne

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

dont wait to buy the FSX its not broken there are a few bugs but hey there are bugs in the real 737 NG and pilots get around the bugs, I spent 2K on new PC parts and I am glad I did, 9 out of ten times I am sure the issue with freezing or CTD are PC with resource issues or misconfigurations with tweaks etc etc, I know this because I had the same issue when stuffing around with tweaks, it takes one tweak to cause crashing and its real easy to blame the PMDG, I am a hardcore PC user with a lot of IT experience but I did not realise the tweak was causing this on my system until a lot of troubleshooting and I too blamed the PMDG 737, enjoy Wayne

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

I still have trouble believing that I'm using FSX, the best aircraft addon that I have installed.Thanks, PMDG.Bruce.

It returned to me the pleasure of flying. I already was tired to fly the older models. Thank you and I belive that it did rise from the ashes the FSX and retired the FS2004.

This addon has raised the bar in FSX aircraft addon quality, For me nothing else really compares, after the sp1 im sure this will be the PERFECT plane. I listened to RSR's podcast interview and i found it very interesting to listen too and i would like to thank PMDG. It was worth all the time tweaking and fiddling with fsx for years and spending a ton of money on a computer that can run fsx, and most of all the 3 year wait. Fantastic work bravo!

yep great plane, nothing else comes close. Thanks PMDG. john topo