Sign in to follow this  
Gramps ZA

PMDG 737NGX vs IFLY 737NG

Hey guys how are the frame rates compared each other on a add-on airport.?

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

I've not got the iFly, but if you are after an objective opinion as to one vs the other then I suspect you are in the wrong place.That said the NGX is absolutely stunning.G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

I have both but after PMDG i trashed the bugfly LOL.gif is like to compare a toymachine with a real Ferrari

Guys I apologize to pmdg thought for some reason I was posting in the fsx genreal forum I have been here long enough to know about this but we all make mistakes. and I was not talking about which one was better I will ask in the fsx genral forum and again sorry to pmdg for posting this here.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Guys I apologize to pmdg thought for some reason I was posting in the fsx genreal forum I have been here long enough to know about this but we all make mistakes. and I was not talking about which one was better I will ask in the fsx genral forum and again sorry to pmdg for posting this here.
No, I understand, it's not a big deal Cesar.Just that threads like this would spark real discrimination.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

I have both and the NGX is amazing in everyway including the sounds.. I love all the sounds, PMDG as usual have got it just right. The iFly has one sound I do like and thats the nosewheel sound. When you taxi out it makes a thud as it runs over the taxiway lights. Though it is simulated, so aiming for the lights doesn't make the sound. Buzz

Martin Buzzell

You want me to do what!!!

Email me