Sign in to follow this  
AFavors

737NGX and Saitek Pro Flight switch panel

Is anyone out there using the Saitek yoke, throttle quad, rudder pedals, and switch panel? Or any combination there of? I recently purchased these items, (had been eyeballing them for a while) but wanted for release of the NGX so that I'd get them all at the same time. every thing is installed and working fine...EXCEPT the switch panel. I can't seem to get it to work with the NGX. it works fine with all the default a/c in the hangar, but load up the 737, and NOTHING. I've tried just about everything. even registered my copy of FSUIPC. still nothing. maaybe I just don't know what the **** I'm doing but no information i find is pointing in the right direction. I even went through the long and grueling process of uninstalling and reinstalling FSX!!! PLEASE HELP!!! Aaron

I have same problem.Saitek radio Panel works fine but multi panel and switch panel are no go's!Would be interested to here from those who have got these to work with the NGX!Cheers

Hopefully the info needed , offsets etc, will be in the 737NGX SDK, but having been told, in no uncertain manner, I am NOT going to ASSUME that. Maybe I'm "allowed" to just "GUESS" that it will. Of course, I would not have to "Assume" or "Guess" if we were just "INFORMED" !! Out of interest, what Functions do you want to put on the Switch Panel, (that you don't seem to be able to ) ?

Actually I just want to control the options that are ALREADY on there. I understand that it was primarily designed for "prop" planes and not jets, so the starter issue I can live without. But it is supposed to control the battery, pitot heat, lights, and landing gear, which it does not. when I test the panel (in the panel test page) every button is functional. When I load any default a/c from the hangar, it works just fine. When I load the NGX...NOTHING.

I think the method to do is set up custom keyboard commands in the NGX CDU - then assign your button device buttons to keyboard keys/commands via FSUIPC.