Sign in to follow this  
peterdrowan11

Skeleton plane when you turn backwards in VC

I have followed various threads on this problem. I do have HIGHMEMFIX=1and TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD=4096 but I still have an empty space when I turn backwards with just wings and other bits of the plane showing.Is there a fix to this. Peter Rowan

If you find out peter let me know by PM please I am having the same issue to, and I am running i7 2600k watercooled 5mhz, gtx 580 unbelievable any help would be good. Wayne

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART

do you mean actually looking back from the VC view, or switching back to Spot View from VC? VC view doesn't show any other part of the plane other than the wings...

@Yitzhak LOL after 20 years of IT support, I’m begging to learn to check the obvious first too!... However,If it's still the dreaded ‘FSX’ graphic corruption… I would be re-checking the HIGHMEMFIX fix has been applied correctly syntax/spelling/iwithn the right FSX.CFG section etc. Have you already tried ‘Bojote' Altuve’ FSX.CFG auto config system (as stated in the PMDG 737NGX manual)… http://www.venetubo.com/fsx.htmlAlso maybe search and locate’ Bojote' in the root of these forums if not already done so… there are quite a few posts on this issue with various little remedies for different types video cards!

Isn't this how it's meant to be ??? Is anyone seeing any different ??

In the define keys and buttons section of EZdok options menu you are able to add NEXT Category and Previous Category ( normally S and A ) in the DEFAULT VIEW SYSTEM. Now cycle with these A or S knobs untill you have the plane in view... then start to define your aircraft outside views. I had the same solid box ( being the cockpit with PMDG label ) doors and wings only views all the time while the standard planes of FSX did fine. With the change in categories I found the plane back but with different view points which needed to be defined again.. trust this helps regards