Sign in to follow this  
John_Mc

Electric Hydraulic Pumps A &B Failure. Cannot clear it

Hi, I've been cruising around with the NGX since release and I love it. I've had no problems at all and as a software developer myself, I can imagine how difficult it was to put this product together - well done! I have service based failures enabled and recently encountered overheating & low pressure warnings for the electric hydraulic pumps. I consulted the QRH and it says the aircraft can operate with only 1 pump. Does this mean engine driven or electric? What are the consequences of both pumps being turned off or inoperative? I can only see a light for Feel Diff Pressure in the flight control annunciators on the overhead when I have one engine started. The light extinguishes after the second engine is started and the aircraft seems to work correctly other than that Now for my problem. I have tried clearing the failures a number of times. I have also serviced the hydraulics system. The CDU menu says the failures are cleared but the lights don't extinguish. I have tried changing aircraft to default and also other versions of the NGX. None of this works. Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks very much,John

Hi, I've been cruising around with the NGX since release and I love it. I've had no problems at all and as a software developer myself, I can imagine how difficult it was to put this product together - well done! I have service based failures enabled and recently encountered overheating & low pressure warnings for the electric hydraulic pumps. I consulted the QRH and it says the aircraft can operate with only 1 pump. Does this mean engine driven or electric? What are the consequences of both pumps being turned off or inoperative? I can only see a light for Feel Diff Pressure in the flight control annunciators on the overhead when I have one engine started. The light extinguishes after the second engine is started and the aircraft seems to work correctly other than that Now for my problem. I have tried clearing the failures a number of times. I have also serviced the hydraulics system. The CDU menu says the failures are cleared but the lights don't extinguish. I have tried changing aircraft to default and also other versions of the NGX. None of this works. Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks very much,John
I just had this error yesterday, and it made me feel so immersed. Something else is going on on your plane though because when I serviced the error it disappeared.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpgsig_TheBusIveBeenWaitingFor.jpg

Alfredo Terrero

Sounds like you've loaded a panel state at some point, whilst in flight maybe, or crashed and reloaded which for some reason puts your fuel temp through the roof, causing this failure and error....solution load a default panel once on ground, and the failures and warning lights will be cleared....hopefully fixed in the sp