Sign in to follow this  
onody123

Still fatal error after a few minutes of flying

Dear All, I still have regular fatal error messages and CTD, althoug I have hotfix2. I have these messages mainly when flying online via IVAO. Do you have any idea what could cause this? I have core i7 3.8GHZ and GTX480, thus I do not think it is a problem of my computers performance. I am a bit fed up now, because I bought this product becasue I thought it will be more reliable than AirbusX, but it looks I was wrong. This product did not worth the price I paid for it, because I can not enjoy flying it. Best regards, Peter Onody

Hi I also get frequent crashes, Recently reinstalled from scratch, running PMDGNX as the only addon, My specs are i7 GTX 480 Win7 X64, i see the ULautomaticore.dll in the crash report, how do one fix that error? Thanks / Karl Hahn

Is it not enough to just put the dowlnloaded Vista's UIautomationcore.dll in the main folder of FSX? I read it in many forums, that it should be enought. It is still strange why I have this problem only with NGX and mainly during online flights.

I had the Fatal Error problem before, think some year ago and fixed the UIautomationcore.dll.Never had problems untill I got the NGX installed, the Fatal Error problem occured again. What I did now and worked: - Uninstall FSX and all add-ons- Delete the remains of the FSX map in D:/Programm Files/Microsoft Games/ after the uninstall- Restart computer (Important!)- Install FSX- Restart computer again (important!)- Install SP1- Restart computer again (important!)- Install SP2- Restart computer again (important!)- Then install all add-ons including the NGX(Make sure you start up FSX ones after each SP and add-on is installed!)- Restart computer again (important!)- And then apply the UIautomationcore.dll fix: Download the non-corrupted UIautomationcore.dll here: http://www.mediafire.com/?mik2mlqdz1w Then copy and replace the .dll in your Windows/System32 folder. You might have troubles with placing the .dll in the System32 folder because you need to have permission, you need to change permission in the properties of the Windows32 folder. That's just the trick, fixing the UIautomationcore.dll after the NGX is installed! Although this is my working fix, it might not work at everyone because the cause of the problem might be different at others. I hope this will help for a lot of people! MO-Airlines ;)

si.php?name=Marcel&prefix=&surname=Onderdelinden