Sign in to follow this  
RYR738

Possible Bug ?

It concerns the TOGA takeoff routine.(FCOM Vol 2 page 224) After pressing TOGA the AFDS commands 10 degrees nose down (which it does)As can be seen on the PFD. At 60 knots it commands 15 degrees nose up !!! (which it doesn't) On the PFD it is only 12.5 degrees. I think this is a bug. Is everyone seeing this ????? Fred.

Also.............When in ALT HOLD and select a new altitude, the ALT HOLD switch light does not come on.( FCOM Vol 2 page 193 ) Only the Collind MCP.OK on the Honeywell. Fred.

Hi Frederic!I´m sure PMDG have seen your post and maybe trying to verify it on their set-upI myself haven´t bought the ac yet. Waiting for an SP or some fix so that I knowmost of the freezing are gone./ Leffe

Hi Frederic! I´m sure PMDG have seen your post and maybe trying to verify it on their set-up I myself haven´t bought the ac yet. Waiting for an SP or some fix so that I knowmost of the freezing are gone. / Leffe
I hope so ! The more of these little things that get spotted the better SP1 will be. This is by far the best plane ever on the MSFS platform. It never stops amazing me.A pure joy to use and fly.

Frederick. You are right about the 12.5 degrees instead of 15. I hadn't noticed it until your post. John