Sign in to follow this  
737727Nut

Could someone PLEASE tell me why FSUIPC and the NGX won't play together

Just as the title says, FSX gives me CTD on startup with the PMDG_dll as the fault problem. If I remove the modules folder it all works fine! I have downloaded the latest FSUIPC, deleted all button and axis assignments. Yesterday after reinstall #3 it worked literally ALL day long, i assigned some basic functions thru FSUIPC and all was ok. Go to start up my sim today and now the dreaded CTD's. This not fun any more and actually quite frustrating. Any help would be great! Rob

have you tried just removing the fsuipc.ini and letting it create a new one, as suggested in the intro document?

Can't answer that. Works perfectly here and even have the control axis calibrated thru FSUIPC. Using Linda for the button presses but had them through compound controls before that and was still working fine.

have you tried just removing the fsuipc.ini and letting it create a new one, as suggested in the intro document?
Yes, I have done that twice. Always works great till next FSX start up/flying session.
Can't answer that. Works perfectly here and even have the control axis calibrated thru FSUIPC. Using Linda for the button presses but had them through compound controls before that and was still working fine.
Exact same set-up i have been using.

What about exclude your AV for scanning all PMDG's dll files and Fsuip files, try that! I think you would be surpriced....!!! Rolling%20Eyes.gif That's the first thing i do when installing a new addon into FSX, look for new dll's etc. and then exclude my AV for scanning it!!! And one thing that's most importent thing, in my eyes, when installing, OS, FSX addons, etc., etc., i run my CPU, free from OC (just normal speed). Just to avoid data corruption. Because of I use these precautionary rules, i have been able to use my free time to fly this "bird" since HF3 (-2922) came out, instead of struggle with a data machine not working properly ... Maybe i'm a lucky one, ok, but i have worked for it. (Trye'd and failed, yes)

Ref: FSUIPC and the PMDG 737NG Has Peter Dowson (FSUIPC) indicated that he will/will-not add any new offsets, specific to the PMDG 737NGX, to the Official FSUIPC list (in the hope that there can be some standardization, especailly for future advanced cockpits .. etc etc ) ?

Ref: FSUIPC and the PMDG 737NG Has Peter Dowson (FSUIPC) indicated that he will/will-not add any new offsets, specific to the PMDG 737NGX, to the Official FSUIPC list (in the hope that there can be some standardization, especailly for future advanced cockpits .. etc etc ) ?
Why not ask him? (Pete Dowson)

I don't have any AV software running including windows defender. ALL is disabled. My network hides behind an aggressive DSL firewall to the outside world. ;)