Sign in to follow this  
Sylle

Jetairfly / Sun Country Boeing 737-8BK OO-JAA

Hello fellow Avsimmers, My latest repaint is the Jetairfly 737-800 OO-JAA.This ex Sun-Country bird still flies for SCX in a hydbrid paintscheme during the winter months when JAF doesn't need that many 737s. You get both liveries in one package together with a config file to have the correct customer options.The FSX version comes with improved bump maps. Both the FS2004 and FSX version can be downloaded by CLICKING HERE. OO-JAA waiting for some action in Brusselsjaf0001.jpgjaf0002.jpgjaf0003.jpg Departing Las Vegasscx0001.jpgscx0002.jpgscx0003.jpg Cheers, Sylvain

Download my repaints at AVSIM.

AMD Athlon 3800+ X2 - MSI Geforce 7600GT 256Mb - 2 x 1Gb OCz DDR Ram - Western Digital 250Gb - MSI K8N NEO4 FI - Windows XP SP2 - FS2004

Interesting way the Sun Countrey is painted. Is this common for such leases?

Very crisp shots, however I noticed a little something. In the last shot, there appears to be water around the taxiways signs. Las Vegas is my hometown and I also worked at KLAS as a passenger service agent, and I can assure you that there's no water anywhere :) much less the airport. You don't have to live with that. Try this: If you are using FSDT KLAS, try removing the terrainmesh.bglIf you are using any addons for the city, which there are many, then make sure uncheck the "Las Vegas" box in the default scenery. Cheers!

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Great repaint, Sylvain; downloading now! I believe that's meant to be green-painted concrete around the taxiway signs, and not water. My FSDT KLAS has the same feature, and it appears in sat photos of the airport.

John G.

Stunning looking ifly repaints Sylvain ...are you doing the PMDG NGX? Darryl

Thank you guys for the great replies!

Interesting way the Sun Countrey is painted. Is this common for such leases?
Hi Steffen, This patchwork is indeed the cheapest way to (temporarily) remove the branding of the original airline. Winterbirds as we call them therefore often carry this kind of hybrid liveries.Other JAF 737s were sent to Canjet; they also had the smile on the vertical fin covered up but not on the rudder as it would then need to be balanced out (=expensive)http://jetphotos.net....php?id=7068949Here is a Transavia/Miami Air example http://www.jetphotos....php?id=6757791
Very crisp shots, however I noticed a little something. In the last shot, there appears to be water around the taxiways signs.
Hi Jeff,Like John said I think it's green concrete. You've got something similar at KSFO if I remember correctly!
Stunning looking ifly repaints Sylvain ...are you doing the PMDG NGX?
Hello Darryl, I'm slowly starting to explore the PMDG NGX paintkit. It allows to add so much more details with the higher texture resolution... so I want to get it right! :-) Regards,Sylvain

Download my repaints at AVSIM.

AMD Athlon 3800+ X2 - MSI Geforce 7600GT 256Mb - 2 x 1Gb OCz DDR Ram - Western Digital 250Gb - MSI K8N NEO4 FI - Windows XP SP2 - FS2004

number 2 and 3 look like real thing. hard to believe they are fs shots. congrats.

Cenk Demir

Besiktas JK 1903