Sign in to follow this  
SKEWR

New Routes?

Hi all. I've flown my PMDG planes (and my 767) across the US. I'm interested in seeing more of the FSX world instead of just the US and the occasional visit to PANC (US), PHNL (still the US), MMMX, RJBB and VHHH. Does anyone have an idea where I can find some PMDG routes in Africa, Europe and pretty much anywhere other than the US? (A link to charts for the area is a plus, but I can try to get them from Google) The planes I fly are the 747, MD11, NGX and 767. (I have the JS4100 but do not fly it... yet) Thanks for any routes (or route ideas) you can provide.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

World Airways was running a sked to Angola out of Houston a while ago...I wonder if that is still going on? It was being operated with the MD-11...did it once on VATSIM...it was a LONG haul for sure. Seems like Atlas Air is operating the sked now http://flightaware.c...e/flight/GTI100

Thanks for the replies.No area is off limits. Just want to see how parts other than the US are rendered in FSX while flying my PMDG planes around.Brazil is a go! I'll check the African routes by Atlas as well as the DL routes. Just need some time away from the states!

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma