Sign in to follow this  
JorgeM

ISD Milan (LIMC) help please!

Hi,I started flying over Europe and blah blah blah... then decide to try Italy and downloaded: Rome LIRF, Napoles LIRN, Venice Marco Polo Airport, and Milan Malpensa LIMC all from ISD Group.I install everything and the first 3 scenery's worked perfect! Then flew into Milan and what a surprised the scenery was there but no textures at all, everything was grey. I unistalledall the Italian scenery and restored the files from the Scenery/EURW folder. After that I thought that I was going to get the default scenery back and it did for LIRF, LIRN and LIPZ.However Milan scenery looks like the following image How can I get rid of that and get my default scenery for LIMC back??Thanks in advance for any help!Jorge

I had the exact problem and after a lot of uninstalling and verifications I found on the internet that you must delete the LIMC_ files from the VirtualCol MHTG Toncontin.Obviously I have that scenery too so I deleted the files from there and LIMC is working perfect now.Hope it helps you.

Laur_cfc, thanks!!! got it working. Although I don't have the VirtualCOL MHTG, I do have a free scenery for MHTG found on FlightSim which also havee the LIMC files on its scenery folder, did what you said and now it works perfectly! Thank you very much!greetings