Sign in to follow this  
badderjet

File support tickets for bugs?

Hey folks, do you guys file tickets for findings you have, that might eventually turn out to be bugs or system anomalities? Actually I mean more the "aircraft system" anomalities, not the "it's not compatible with my hardware" things or the computer related bugs like CTDs (or BSODs LOL).I'm a little hesistant as that's probably not what the support system is for. On the other hand I however wonder how many findings just vanish in this forum, that's why I'm asking how you handle this. After all most new threads get to the older forum pages very quick. Thanks, sig.gif

Hey folks, do you guys file tickets for findings you have, that might eventually turn out to be bugs or system anomalities? Actually I mean more the "aircraft system" anomalities, not the "it's not compatible with my hardware" things or the computer related bugs like CTDs (or BSODs LOL).I'm a little hesistant as that's probably not what the support system is for. On the other hand I however wonder how many findings just vanish in this forum, that's why I'm asking how you handle this. After all most new threads get to the older forum pages very quick. Thanks, sig.gif
I think I've seen posts of others saying that they filed a ticket for a bug. So yes, I think this is allowed.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpgsig_TheBusIveBeenWaitingFor.jpg

Alfredo Terrero

the best is to file a ticket ...if you post something here in the forums it might be overlooked and chances are that some people jump in and start to flame you because you wrote something non positive here in the forums.if you file a ticket pmdg will see it 100% and they will investigate it and fix it if they can ...here you might only get laughter and insults

P.L. Tran

AMD Ryzen 5800x; 32 GB Ram; EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3; Win10 64 Bit

Alright then, might give it a shot in this case. Thanks for your input! sig.gif
No problem, and I personally appreciate this that you are doing as it will only lead to an even better version of this already great simulation.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpgsig_TheBusIveBeenWaitingFor.jpg

Alfredo Terrero

Exactly my thoughts man. Certainly it can only become even better but there need be a sure way to reach the devs so they can see what they can do. sig.gif