Sign in to follow this  
Ioan92

NGX vs. IRENE

Just landed in NYC as leg two of my deliveries for LH, boy that was one scary landing, but the end result was quite satisfying!

On a side note, be safe and sound anyone in there!

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Nice video and nice landing..Long live the HUGS smile.png

Arjen Nederstigt

System:

Intel Skylake Core i7 6700K @ 4.0GHz / Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme / Kingston 2x8GB, DDR4, 2666MHz, CL15

Microsoft Windows 10 Home 

Love the video!G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Nice vid, though FSX's depicturing of severe weather isn't it's strongest side.Great song b.t.w., adds to the atmosphere.What's your weather engine? (FSX, ASE, REX, other?). greets,JanEHGG, the Netherlands

Nice vid, though FSX's depicturing of severe weather isn't it's strongest side.Great song b.t.w., adds to the atmosphere.What's your weather engine? (FSX, ASE, REX, other?). greets,JanEHGG, the Netherlands
ASE. :(

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

Nice vid IoanDoes anyone know why the amber A/T disconnect annunciator light keeps flickering on and off?

Nice vid IoanDoes anyone know why the amber A/T disconnect annunciator light keeps flickering on and off?
My uneducated guess is the extreme turbulence is playing with the systems, lost VNAV a couple of times while approaching too. Doesn't happen in clement weather. :(

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

My uneducated guess is the extreme turbulence is playing with the systems, lost VNAV a couple of times while approaching too. Doesn't happen in clement weather. tongue.png
Oh, I'm pretty sure I've seen it happen in fair weather too

I am on my way to New York as well. It will be my first bad weather flight using ASE sp3 and the NGX. I am just departing KLAS. Looking forward to the landing, byr keeping in mind the reality that the folks on the Eastcoast are facing.

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Nice vide! Heh, Irene won the battle vs. FSX here...been without power for 30 hours or so. ;) Withdrawal symptoms kicking in...