It has a ways to go, but I've decided to paint the Embry Riddle Diamond DA42 livery. I haven't seen to many repaints out there done for the Eaglesoft DA42, and thought this would be a great addition. embry.jpg

Very nice paint.

and thought this would be a great addition.
Brings me to the question "whats great" , nice OK but when is it great? Leen de Jager

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

It's great because no one else is painting liveries for the DA42, and perhaps no one else will. The day I see many more liveries out there for this aircraft, then that would be nice.

I know its a lot to ask, but is there anyway you can do one in Embry Riddle Prescott colors as well? I have tons of pictures if you need them. I would do it myself, but my artistic talents are fairly limited. Im currently getting my instrument rating at Riddle in the Twin star and it would mean a lot.

I was going to finish the one above, but not enough interest for me to release it, so I decided to stop painting it. Show me the Prescott colors, and I'll see if I can do it.

It's a nice livery! I'm busy this week, but give me time and I don't see any reason I wouldn't be able to paint this one for you.

You can't see it in the pictures, but each one has its side number under the left wing. I dont have a picture of it, but our Seminoles have it and its close. By example here is N573ER, the plane I just past my multiengine rating checkride in. :)

Congratulations on passing your checkride! When I get around to it, I'll include it on the livery.

Just found this video of side 92 as it flew to Oshkosh. Might give you some good details. Thanks again!

Thanks for the video link. Every time I see the real thing on video, it inspires me to recreate that livery. I'm working on a rotor and a citation mustang, but as soon as those two are out of the paint shop, I'll pull this one in and work on it.

There are only 2 user repaints i have come across for this aircraft, a CabAir paint (G-OCCX) and a virtual flying club repaint (G-CIXY). More paints for this bird, regardless of the registration would be great.Its a wonderful Bird the DA42, and the model from ESDG is epic, its a shame not many people are uploading their custom paints.

OS: Windows 10 Home Premium 64Bit CPU: Intel i7 4790K Quad @ 4.4GHz MoBo: ASUS Z97 Pro Gamer GPU: nVidea/Gigabyte GTX980 RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) Corsair 1600C9 Vengeance DDR3 1600Mhz PSU: Seasonic X-650 80+ Gold Monitor: ASUS VG248QE 1920x1080, 144Hz, 1ms

It has a ways to go, but I've decided to paint the Embry Riddle Diamond DA42 livery. I haven't seen to many repaints out there done for the Eaglesoft DA42, and thought this would be a great addition.embry.jpg
We think so too. Please finish it.cool.png

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Hi Ron, I got side track with other projects and lost my working folder on this livery. I'm going to have to start over again and get it done as soon as I can.