Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HenkA

LINDA and PMDG737NGX - Another newbie question

Hello, I'm still testing my Saitek Yoke with LINDA assignments of the buttons. Autobrake decrease/increase were programmed for default FSX aircraft as displayed in the picture. It works with the default B747.As far as I understand, the manual says: it then should also work for add-on aircraft.It does not work with the PMDG737NGX however.What am I doing wrong??Any help is much appreciated. Regards, Henk Altena

You will need the NGX replacements, The NGX does not use not of the default stuff. There is a module for the NGX so grab it and use those instead. Can't remember what they are off the top of my head.

John Veldthuis

Specs: ASUS X79-DELUXE | Intel Core i7-5960X Extreme @ 4.2Ghz | Gigabyte GeForce GTX980 | 32GB Ram | Cooler Master HAF 932 case | ASUS PB279Q, 4K UHD, 27" Monitor | Windows 8.1 | Segate 2x2TB 7200rpm drives, SanDisk 2x256GB SSD| Corsair Hydro Series H105, Watercooling kit

Thanks John. Did not know, there was a NGX replacement. I will have a search for it, and install it. Kind regards,Henk Altena

John Veldthuis

Specs: ASUS X79-DELUXE | Intel Core i7-5960X Extreme @ 4.2Ghz | Gigabyte GeForce GTX980 | 32GB Ram | Cooler Master HAF 932 case | ASUS PB279Q, 4K UHD, 27" Monitor | Windows 8.1 | Segate 2x2TB 7200rpm drives, SanDisk 2x256GB SSD| Corsair Hydro Series H105, Watercooling kit

Thanks John, I installed the 737NGX module, and now everything works like a dream. I even reprogrammed the user buttons in the MCP-Combo a little. Best regards,Henk Altena