Sign in to follow this  
learn-by-flying

JS41 Performance

Does anyone know where I can find takeoff and landing calculations for the 41. I have read the AOM from pmdg and cannot find numbers anywhere. I am looking for something like a POH for the aircraft with weight and balance with performance calculations. Thanks

Tom

"I just wanna tell you both: good luck. We're all counting on you."

You won't find it in the manuals. The weight sheet to the left of the left seat is all you have in terms of weight and balance. That's similar to what you'll see on the line (no Cessna/Piper-like W&B sheets). As far as T/O performance, that's another bit that you're not going to find unless you go find the real manuals. Smartcockpit.com may have something, but I don't recall finding anything comprehensive. It might not be publicly available (or permission may not have been given), and as such, PMDG can't reproduce it for us.

Kyle Rodgers

Thanks for the replies, I was looking for more w&b sheets like smaller pistons have. I have looked around the internet and cannot even find estimated take off and landing distances for ground roll.

Tom

"I just wanna tell you both: good luck. We're all counting on you."

Unfortunately ya there isn't much available out there in terms of J41 documentation.. Check out www.pprune.org and maybe leave a post there in the UK sections. There's a bunch of Eastern guys on there who may be able to help you out,=.

Hi everybody !The above link is dead... Anybody knows where I can found this file ?Thank you very much !

Ah - I am looking for the same thing. Performance tables for t/o lenghts. It seems I am always trying to depart / land from regional type airfields and it's always a question of whether or not I will make it either coming or going.I hope to find some charts. I have been looking. Benjamin.

Benjamin Van Eps

Hi everyone. I have a copy of the J41.PDF that I got from the link above when it was active. I tried attaching it to this post, but I keep getting an upload error, so you can grab it from here : http://www.4shared.com/office/3h3y1xcT/J41.htmlI hope this is ok to post. If not please let me know.Cheers .. Pete

Hello,

Looking for performance tables that go further than the PMDG provided. The links in this thread are dead. What do you guys use to plan your flights (TAS, fuel consumption, etc)

Regards