Sign in to follow this  
JokersWild

"My First Repaint" or "When Good Planes Go Bad"

Very Nice!!! Now all we need is a Bat Plane to chase your &@($*! (evil grin) . (Batman Theme Playing).

Creative paint, looks good! I especially like the weathering effects, you appear to be a pro!

Very nice looking paint! even though I would not like to get into it for obvious reasons! ;)You look like a pro so I would like to ask you if you don't mind how to align the fuselages templates so you don't get missing textures lines in between each othertemplates?It seem's like im not the only one getting that issue...?

Excellent idea and nice work! :--)

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Very nice looking paint! even though I would not like to get into it for obvious reasons! ;)You look like a pro so I would like to ask you if you don't mind how to align the fuselages templates so you don't get missing textures lines in between each othertemplates?It seem's like im not the only one getting that issue...?
I've had previous Photoshop experience, but it's the first time I've applied it to a repaint. I appreciate the compliments. It took me most of Saturday to learn my way around the paint kit and how to use the nvidia plug in for Photoshop. As far as the alignment goes, I cropped my sections according to the guides provided in the PSD master file and they came out fine. Did you have the correct model selected, since both the -800 and -900 templates are there? Again, since it was my first time, I used the instructions provided with the paint kit pretty closely. I am having trouble with one of the night textures aligning properly. I was too sleepy to try and problem solve last night. I may post pics here later if I can't figure it out.

Chris Hicks

Creative way to stay in gimmick!There are three things I really like about this. I usually like the pristine thing, bit reading about Joker, I think the weathered effects on the engines and dorsal were great. I loved the stains under the doors. And last but not least, what plane has lipstick!? (And I like the fact that it's the joker's smeared messy version of it) Now where's that Harley Quinn JS4100?

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

Very creative

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Hi Cris Hicks About 100% finished send a link to download.Very beatiful, realistic, in Portuguese/Brazil "Show de bola" João Alfredo

It is impossible to please Greeks and Trojans

É impossivel agradar Gregos e Troianos