HI,I love this program except for one problem. The interpolation is not accurate. In New Zealand where not many station are downloaded the interpolation uses completely irelevant stations even when reporting stations are close by. Surely it would not be hard to improve this by giving close by stations which are reporting true weather Metars more weighting.Thankyou

Further to my first post.Reading some other posts I see a user stating he is obtaining weather for a place in Denmark. His interpolation result is :Interpolation details: NE Dist 378 DXXX, SE Dist 527 FOOG, SW Dist 985 FHAW, NW Dist 335 DGAAFunny my station NZPI in New zealand also is using those same details?Something is wrong somewhere.Dave J

Hi, Are you using B 647 of ASE? Interpolation does not use the 4 closest stations, but one from the four directional quadrants and it does weigh the distances. Also, there is no airport in FSX with the code NZPI.

Hi Jim.First I have been using FS for more than 20 years and logged many thousands of hours. I also fly real planes so i know what i am doing.I believe SP3 is B647 and that's what I am using.My home airport is NZPI Parakai and I asure you it does exist.NZAA is about 15 miles to the South but never figures in the interpolation?Please read my second post and explain if you can?If only we can fix this.Dave