Sign in to follow this  
gooo

Laptop advice

Hello, Can anyone please recommend me the best laptop to run fsx + 737 ngx? Thank you

Please post all hardware related questions in the hardware forums. This is for the NGX product support. Have a look at cyberpower & ibuypower's laptops

Hello, Can anyone please recommend me the best laptop to run fsx + 737 ngx? Thank you
Alienware M14X! It runs both like a dream! Mitch Bowman

Just so you know, this is a discontinued laptop (has been replaced). What is your budget?
Well, my budget is around 1500 euros..

Well, my budget is around 1500 euros..
imho, forget about it.

Omar Josef
737/757/767

My laptop cost £900 and it runs FSX pretty well

I use the Sony Viao model no VPCEC2S0E - and runs FSX OK with PMDG 737,ORBX, and anything else I can throw at it. It does not last to long on battery and that is the drawback with it. (around 4 to 5hrs). Enough for short hops with the 737 Rolling%20Eyes.gif Denis Brown

You want to look for one with a 9-cell battery over a 6-cell. The 9-cells provide more power and last longer

Asus G73 the best gaming laptop right now, I´m running FSX, NGX, Vatsim, FC2, etc....very pleased with it. And it is within your budget.

how about this? Dell Alienware M18XCOLOUR CHOICE Alienware M18x Stealth BlackPROCESSOR Intel® Core™ i7 2960XM Overclocked Turbo Boost (8MB Cache)OPERATING SYSTEM English Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium (64 BIT)GRAPHICS CARD Dual 2GB GDDR5 NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 580M SLI™MEMORY 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 Dual Channel (4x2GB)HARD DRIVE 256GB Dell Mobility Solid State DriveLCD 18.4" (47 cm) WideFHD (1920 x 1080) WLED LCDOPTICAL DRIVE Blu-Ray ROM Combo (Blu-ray read only, DVD, CD read and write) DriveWIRELESS CONNECTIVITY Killer™ Wireless-N 1103 -BLUETOOTH Dell Wireless 375 Bluetooth Card -PRIMARY BATTERY Primary 12-cell 96W/HR LI-ION