Sign in to follow this  
PIC007

Wing view lights fix?

I cant find any reference to this in the forums... In the wing view from the trailing edge, the nav/strobes are in the wrong position, they are back from the tip by 10ft or so. It's only in this view, all other views they are correct. Is there a fix for this?Tks

Jay

Hi I think you will find various posts on nearly every FSX aircraft forum regarding misplacement of exterior lights when viewed from certain positions, and the universal answer is that there is not a lot can be done as it is one of the "features" of FSX that we all have to live with from time to time, sorry about that. Jim Hodkinson

Hi I think you will find various posts on nearly every FSX aircraft forum regarding misplacement of exterior lights when viewed from certain positions, and the universal answer is that there is not a lot can be done as it is one of the "features" of FSX that we all have to live with from time to time, sorry about that. Jim Hodkinson
Tks Jim, but this is the only view and the only plane I have this problem with. Even the 400's are ok, it's just the 8's. It looks like the lights in that view were placed for a wing with winglets and there arent any.

Jay

Hi That’s not unusual, I have one aircraft that only does it when viewed from a seat position just behind First Officers seat but it's not there when viewed from the First Officers seat, and another that only does it when viewed from the outside rear viewpoint, there is no rhyme or reason to when, where or on which aircraft it will happen, it just shows up to remind you that it's still there, it's just an annoying quirk of FSX. Sorry it's not better news. Jim Hodkinson