Sign in to follow this  
Bartcop

Pilot Animations

Hi Guys, Just a point of interest. Has anyone else noticed the flight crew animations when zoomed in on the cockpit from "spot " view. Just a little bit more realism from this fantastic sim. Regards Barry

Yes,I also noticed you can turn them off in the cdu. PMDG has really done an excellent job with on the fly changes and animations

Yes,I also noticed you can turn them off in the cdu. PMDG has really done an excellent job with on the fly changes and animations
Oddly enough, turning them off actually tucks them neatly away in the nose of the airplane. I discovered it by accident when I zoomed in too close and went into the nose.

Chris Hicks

Does tucking them away actually do anything for the performance of the sim or is it just a cosmetic option ? Personally I like them there working on stuff in cruise while I read forums etc. on my other computer. Mark.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Does tucking them away actually do anything for the performance of the sim or is it just a cosmetic option. Mark.
I doubt it, as they are still there, so they are still being rendered I guess.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

I doubt it, as they are still there, so they are still being rendered I guess.
Nothing noticable, like the previous post, I guess they are still being drawn.

Chris Hicks