Sign in to follow this  
harvester21

James May?

What ever happened to that show James May was supposed to do using the NGX? I can't seem to find anything about it anymore. Was it cancelled? I remember reading about it on the PMDG website, but its gone.

Hahahaha...Unfortunately, I think someone may have scammed a freebie copy for nothing....But I don't know.

I read about it also before, then there was told it would be on air at the end of next month. Although I have no idea what he would have in favour with pmdg... just wait and see just as we did with the ngx release. :) Maikel Rozemeijer

possibly?http://community.vatsim-uk.co.uk/topic/23674-james-may-and-the-pmdg-nfx737/

Its a joke i heard, maybe someone should suggest it to him though, he might just do i!
Thats a shame BUT it is something I'm sure he would be interested in being both a petrol head and holding a ppl. Where did you hear it was fake ??

he did write a book about landing an airbus (when the crew dies or something like that) so it might intrest him. No idea how you could ask him though but the BBC might be a good place to start.

I don't think he'd do something on the NGX. Everyone knows that Captain Slow isn't allowed to fly anything faster than an airship...

PMDG got scammed by 'Infected Studios'... which is run by the infamous scammer and multiple identity, Ryan Dunlop - he's very good at his game.

Ok so in short this was just a joke? No James May show on the NGX then :(