Sign in to follow this  
lonesomepilot

expand my display with a ipad ?

Hi, now i've got a good graphic ... thanks a lot to ironmaiden and NGX ! i wonder expand my display - actually composed by my Imac display in principal display and a 8" touch screen for second display where i run sim touch - with my ipad where i would like to run the ATC window ... what do you think about ?Doh.gif Have you got a idea to do this ... ? thank

Hahahaha we are all glad to help whenever one can . Is this 8" inch touch screen an detachable one ? as it should be very simple to do it. Is it using a minidisplay port or DVI or HDMI ?

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

happy to find you again ! my 8" touch screen is connect to a usb and work with displaylink. I wonder to keep this and add my ipad (with a another kind of connection perhaps) ...on my ipad I'll happy to display my ATC windows so that it doesn't appear more on my main screen

happy to find you again ! my 8" touch screen is connect to a usb and work with displaylink. I wonder to keep this and add my ipad (with a another kind of connection perhaps) ...on my ipad I'll happy to display my ATC windows so that it doesn't appear more on my main screen
hi, right click on CCC and you shall see the ATI card (two of them) and click on the second on which will have extended display. I will not be able to help you with the Ipad. Oops your touch screen is connected with a Usb ?

I can't remember what it is called, but there is am app that allows your ipad to connect to the computer as an additional monitor, and you can drag things onto it etc.

I install Air Display. This permit to have a new screen. I've got 2 pbs :

• the first one is that i must launch the airdisplay application only after launch FSX, if not i've got a error message from FSX about "shader not support by my GC ..."
  • the second pb is that it seems that the ATC window can't be placed other than the FSX main screen ... !

have you a idea ?

The app problem is known. It's because it connects to FSX as it starts up so you cant run it without FSX. Okay. I think it's because the ATC window is docked. Can you right click on the ATC window and click undock window?

First be in a windowed mode and then undock and go back to full screen and check if the ATC window comes on to the other screen.

Well ... I passed in a windowed mode and then undock and go back to full screen and I could check if the ATC window comes on to the other screen ... but few seconds after I've got my first blue screen ! Air Display seems not to be a good solution ...