Sign in to follow this  
Cristiano Mueller

No texture on engines and vertical stabilizer after hotfix 3.

Guys; After the hotfix 3 my NGX has appeared that way. At the beginning of the flight the texture is normal, it appears after +-30 minutes of flight, and always before the freeze happens.I wonder if anyone else is finding it, or it is only my problem. I am running FSX on i5 @ 2.67 GHz, 4 GB RAM, nVidia GTS 450 1Gb in Windows XP.Before the hotfix 3 this did not happen, and only happens with the NGX (other PMDG addons running normal).

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

do you have HIGHMEMFIX=1 added to your FSX.cgf? Mitch Bowman
Yes, Mitch, I have.I have the Bojote's fsx.cfg, and even made ​​sure there was not erased the highmemfix. But it's there. Thank you for your reply.

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller

Guys, The hotfix does not touch the models or textures *at all*. We have not changed them since the release. The hotfixes are gauges and aircraft.cfg files, that's it. I'd suggest removing all liveries and deleting all 4 aircraft.cfg files from the NGX folders. Then rerun the hotfix installer and it'll place new ones there.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guys, The hotfix does not touch the models or textures *at all*. We have not changed them since the release. The hotfixes are gauges and aircraft.cfg files, that's it. I'd suggest removing all liveries and deleting all 4 aircraft.cfg files from the NGX folders. Then rerun the hotfix installer and it'll place new ones there.
Thanks Tabs.I will do what you said and see what happens. I did not mean that the hotfix already done so, please forgive me if I did misunderstand. Is that I just saw this problem after the hotfix 3. So I asked if it was related or not.I have had many freezes, but it is a splendid aircraft. When everything is working, it will be an indescribable pleasure to fly it.Congratulations and thank you PMDG.

Best regards

Cristiano Mueller