Sign in to follow this  
Kascu

GeForce 280.26 driver for those with NVIDIA Graphic cards

Guys, I have upgraded my Geforce graphic card driver from 275.50 to 280.26 and experienced a bump to higher FPS.. Not sure if new drivers helped.. If you wanna upgrade to the new driver please remember to have a clean install by removing all traces of old drivers (use "driver sweeper").

I went back from the 280.26 to the 270.61 for a much better image quality in FSX personally.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Is that driver for the whole G-force range ?200 - 500 ??

270.61 all the way, I dont know what it is but fsx does not like these newer drivers.

Rich Sennett

270.61 all the way, I dont know what it is but fsx does not like these newer drivers.
Rich, I have a 580, and the new drivers love it. Seems to handle AA much better.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I have the 560Ti and have had no issues at all with the new drivers, actually have not really noticed much of a difference between this updated driver and the older one. Mark.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Hello, everytime nvida @mail me with new drivers for my GTX260 card i download and install them, i have a nvida display folder in my c drive thats always been there with the following257.20258.96270.61275.33280.26so which one is my system using then?many thanksjames

Thank you simon but the guy who started this thread says that you have to uninstall all previous versions, if your system uses the last installed as a Given, then why?james

Sounds like you're looking at the directory the installer extracts the driver package to, not the driver that's installed.

Thank you simon but the guy who started this thread says that you have to uninstall all previous versions, if your system uses the last installed as a Given, then why?james
If your fsx is running fine just dont change them, you have the latest version and I have read a thread like this where people are getting both good and bad results with these drivers..to me its made to difference at all.

270.61 with my gtx 285 works the best hands down.