Sign in to follow this  
Eraser74

Hey PMDG...you might want to take a look at this.

Unfortunate that this is going on, but perhaps it would have been better to notify Ryan via PM rather than post it here where someone might see this and give it a shot.Sean Campbell

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Things like that are driving me nuts, simply because WE pay money for the product which PMDG very well deserves, and no one of us have a problem with that, but another part just starts pirating the software for which the developers have worked and dedicated a really long time to develop, taking PMDG as an example with their NGX and the ~3 years they spent on making this addon. And then you see some others pirating the software and sharing it over the net. This is just ridiculous, and i am sure i am not the only one who goes nuts when seeing this.

Ok Guys correct me if I'm wrong. For someone to put a copy out there for people to download illegaly: 1 they have to purchase the software.2 they have to put it in a torrent with an activation code, right? Can a developer download that illegal copy, check the activation code that was put and then find out in their records who put it there?. Forgive my ignorance if I'm wrong but I know more about hardware than software. But if I'm not mistaken all torrent files that are out there have an activation code for people to be able to activate it.

Raul

San Juan, P.R..

Windows 7 Pro 64bit, 3.5ghz Ivy Bridge, NvidiaGTX1080, 16gb Corsair Vengeance, 1000w Power supply, Corsair H100 cooler

http://www.youtube.c...75?feature=mhee