Sign in to follow this  
aaronrash

Would PMDG ever consider doing an A320?

Bruno, I took his post as the complete opposite to airbus bashing and he was saying they do know what they are doing. It just came out a little funny.

Rob Prest

Bruno, I took his post as the complete opposite to airbus bashing and he was saying they do know what they are doing. It just came out a little funny.
at least one person understood me ... thanks FLEX1978. ps : Bruno my mother tongue is not english and my father s one is another so go figure when i have to think and answer ...and i live in Canada where i use english in everyday ops ... and of course no Airbus bashing on my side ....

Bruno, do not judge my layman language, the iPad has an odd way of discouraging you from typing.However, I do not have a problem with Airbus.
at least one person understood me ... thanks FLEX1978. ps : Bruno my mother tongue is not english and my father s one is another so go figure when i have to think and answer ...and i live in Canada where i use english in everyday ops ... and of course no Airbus bashing on my side ....
Jamaljé, Rob and Phil, Thanks for taking the time to clarify. I thought we were getting again in one of those silly airbus-bashing arguments. Sorry if I overreacted. But I think we all owe it to the forum users to make sure that what we are writing is perfectly clear (including me of course, as English is not my mother tongue either). Rgds, Bruno

The NLS clip is a rendering, so I wouldn't get too excited about the final version looking like that, sadly. I too was bitterly disappointed with the Airbus X. The textures and sound are very nice but dig a bit deeper and it's a real dog. The lack of even being able to enter an arrival or departure runway actually makes it harder to fly as there's no situational awareness to be had from the PFD. Quite why the intended audience would understand flex departures but not SIDS or STARS seems odd to me. And that's before you get to the handling! I think PMDG will stick with the American hardware for now. Here's hoping that the FS Labs A320 is the one we've all been waiting for.