Sign in to follow this  

The Valley & the Mountains

The Valley & the Mountains The Caifornia San Joaquin "Valley" & Tehachapi Mountains

201107c01.jpg201107c02.jpg201107c03.jpg201107c04.jpg201107c05.jpg201107c06.jpg201107c07.jpg201107c08.jpg201107c09.jpg201107c10.jpg Please comment (C&C) if you wish...Darryl

Screenshot Fail, hopefully you can get this updated and working.
???What do you mean? I can see the pictures if you mean that.

Screenshot Fail, hopefully you can get this updated and working.
Looks good to me. Your shots always amaze me Darryl!

Danny

MegaSceneryEarth from PC Aviator.

I see them now. Very nice! what ground textures are those in the first two ?
Btw...MarkW was right, I removed the screen-shots earlier due to formatting issues. Darryl

Great textures, very clean shots. I like them, congratulations ;)

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

great shots!! Photoscenery is really good. I have difficulty understanding why some simmers keep the default textures.... Two years ago I spent my time flying in alaska over the default textures. Then I bought some photoscenery, megascenery and simsavvy. I said to myself that there was no point in flying over fake things while I could fly over real things. That was the end of my adventures in alaska. Just my 2 cents of course

Thanks for the commentary, something a bit bigger coming soon... smile.png Darryl

Please tell meWich simWich aircraft (made by?)Wich scenery (available where) Great shots. Leen

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

FSXLancair IV-P by OrbxMegaSceneryEarth San Joaquin Valley/Bakersfield & Tehachapi areas by PC Aviator (probably on sale this weekend, up to 50% off).

Please tell meWich simWich aircraft (made by?)Wich scenery (available where) Great shots. Leen
Darryl