Sign in to follow this  
denisgcarvalho

PMDG 737NGX crash "msvcr90.dll" Windows 7 X64

Starting to fly PMDG 737 NGX error on startup with this message below ... "msvcr90.dll"I have already installed packages C + + 2008 x86 and x64 and was not resolved. Versions of C + + 2008:9.0.30729.4148 x649.0.30729.4148 x86 There is another package? beyond that?Can anyone help me with this problem? Assinatura do problema:Nome do Evento de Problema: BEXNome do Aplicativo: fsx.exeVersão do Aplicativo: 10.0.61472.0Carimbo de Data/Hora do Aplicativo: 475e17d3Nome do Módulo de Falhas: MSVCR90.dllVersão do Módulo de Falhas: 9.0.30729.6161Carimbo de Data/Hora do Módulo de Falhas: 4dace5b9Deslocamento de Exceção: 0006ccd5Código de Exceção: c0000417Dados de Exceção: 00000000Versão do sistema operacional: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1Identificação da Localidade: 1046Informações Adicionais 1: 37d4Informações Adicionais 2: 37d4e92271de31b53be11d6313768d49Informações Adicionais 3: 202eInformações Adicionais 4: 202e5cc25d8c0b820d95b03b84519fe7 Thank You

I have absolutely no problems with the NGX... no crashes... no hangs... works perfect for me. Long shot since I saw BEX in that report... Try disabling DEP globally via the Command Line. Here's how: http://www.addictivetips.com/windows-tips/what-is-data-execution-prevention-dep-and-how-to-disable-it-in-windows-vista/ Cheers,

I have absolutely no problems with the NGX... no crashes... no hangs... works perfect for me. Long shot since I saw BEX in that report... Try disabling DEP globally via the Command Line. Here's how: http://www.addictive...-windows-vista/ Cheers,
Windows 7 not lets you add the executable "fsx.exe" DEP How to solve this? Windows does not allow "fsx.exe" DEP

This is some kind of Windows corruption thing we think - I haven't seen it solved other than through a format and clean install of Windows. That has definitely solved it for a couple people though. The reports of this are really rare, I've only seen a handful at support.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I've just done a clean install of windows today [Due to my little daughter deleting files behind my back Doh.gif ] Everything was reinstalled [REX, GEX, WOAI, AES] and working fine but then I installed my NGX and got this error. and a CTD.Looked up the log and it gave me this; Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.61637.0, time stamp: 0x46fadb14Faulting module name: MSVCR90.dll, version: 9.0.30729.4926, time stamp: 0x4a1743c1Exception code: 0xc0000417Fault offset: 0x0006c955Faulting process id: 0x574Faulting application start time: 0x01cc7234e08638a2Faulting application path: C:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exeFaulting module path: C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.4926_none_508ed732bcbc0e5a\MSVCR90.dllReport Id: 44425ce0-de28-11e0-a9e1-f46d040a1174 I'm not really sure what to do here, is reinstalling windows again the only option here? My NGX was working fine before today and FSX was working fine before I installed the NGX and still is if I don't select the NGX... I've tried re-installing the NGX twice but to no avail sad.png . Any clues here anyone?

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

Could someone from the PMDG team tell me if my ticket got through as my browser bar is still loading 30 minutes later...blush.png
You should be able to log in & see any tickets you've submitted. If it isn't there try it with a different browser. I've seen that work for people several times.

You should be able to log in & see any tickets you've submitted. If it isn't there try it with a different browser. I've seen that work for people several times.
Thanks for that, it went through.Much Appreciated.Rónán.

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

Got it working with teh help of Ryan at the PMDG team. Here's the solution that worked for me if anyone need's it in the future. The MSVCR90.dll CTD issue you're experiencing is most likely being caused by an improper DirectX runtime configuration on your PC. The NGX installer attempts to install the correct runtimes, but some users have canceled this install thinking their DirectX is already up to date. This is usually not the case, DirectX runtimes are regularly updated by Microsoft and are not the same thing as the overall DirectX version (ie 9, 10, 11) installed on your PC.To fix this please install the following DirectX Runtime updater (uncheck the option to install the "Bing Bar" which is just crapware they try to install to your browser):http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=35If you receive any strange errors while installing this referring to cabinet files not being trusted, cryptographic services etc, please close down the installer and navigate to and delete the contents of the following folder:32-bit Windows versions:C:\Windows\System32\directx\websetup64-bit Windows version:C:\Windows\SysWow32\directx\websetpRerun the DirectX installer and it should now work.Ryan MaziarzTechnical SupportPMDG Simulations, LLC.www.precisionmanuals.com

Rónán O Cadhain.

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg