Sign in to follow this  
sas737

Fuel Flow Indicators

Hello! I'm wondering if an option that allows you to not display the Fuel Flow Indicators on the upper EICAS, could be added in the future. Airlines like RYR and SAS does not have those indicators displayed on their upper EICAS.

I think on the newer models they do. On our olders models we dony have them and on our new ones we do. But really, is it going to make THAT much difference? If PMDG had to put EVERY option in the CDU that is available there would be a few hundred pages. I would say leave this the way it is.

I know that it would be insane to include every option, it's just that this option should be pretty simple to add. It's just a matter of telling the code to hide the indicators or not.

I recently saw a video in which the engine indicators (such as N1 and N2) didn't look like a pie with an white arc, but just had a "needle" to indicate position. If PMDG would have tried to put all these options into the NGX... well... they *might* have been able to release it in time for MS Flight.

Cristi Neagu