Sign in to follow this  
jbassue

New 737 Project from Beoing

Finally, i just got so depressed when i heard about all those A320NEO orders. I did already fear that within a few years Boeing might become extinct within Europe....On the other hand a new developed 797 might have been a better opportunity in the long run. But i guess with over 1000 ordered 320Neos and still growing there was no real choice. But let's hope the best for Boeing. If I had about $ 65 mio I would definitely go for the 737-7/8!

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.

Interesting that they're just going to call them -7, -8 etc. I was hoping they'd actually name it "NGX" haha.
That would of been epic!You'd think they'd call it that, since all new things have 'X' on the end...American missed out -.-The NEO just can't cut it :\

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

Very sleek looking aircraft and nice livery. Love the curved cheat line and colour selection. New APU exhaust housing? Like it Does it come with blended winglets? Can't see it too clearly on the picture. Glad Boeing turned around on this at last. 496 commitments sounds like a good start.

The new engines are beautiful and good to see that Boeing kept the winglets. It also seems to have some minor changes on the tail, like a new APU exaust, similar to the 787's, and the horizontal stabilizers look different too. Does anyone knows who are the five airlines that purchased the reengined 737?

Matheus Mafra

The new engines are beautiful and good to see that Boeing kept the winglets. It also seems to have some minor changes on the tail, like a new APU exaust, similar to the 787's, and the horizontal stabilizers look different too. Does anyone knows who are the five airlines that purchased the reengined 737?
I'm not sure...Take a guess guys.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

I wonder if PMDG would gives us a Christmas present with an updated model !!! :D :D :D
Not enough datas for the Leap-X engines i guess...