Sign in to follow this  
captainhenrychen

Virtual Airline for NGX pilots

Hey Captains There will be a Virtual Airline avaliable soon for NGX pilots and the airline will be announced after a team votes. If you would like to be part of the new staff and fly your NGX in this VA, PM me with your full name, an email I can contact you at, and what staff position you would prefer.I look forward to be working with you guys.

Update- Yes, this will also be open for all PMDG aircrafts and even the defaults. I just mentioned the NGX since this post is in the NGX section. Our voters will vote on the following airlines: Since I'm from Canada, there will be Air Canada and Westjet.From Europe: Swiss air, KLM, and British Airways.From the United States, there will be: Alaska Airlines, Southwest, and Jet Blue. The results from our voting will be announced shortly. Since I'm already part of Virtual Alaska Airlines, there will be little chance that ASA will be voted. I am assuming that our voters will vote twice, once for the country or continent, and once for the specific airline. We have 17 voters, so there will be no chance for a tie. Looking forward to the sign ups via PM!

Nothing comes close to Delta Virtual Airlines ....nothing
+1 Mike . . .

Joe Porter

ngxu_banner.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Beta_Tester.jpg

Hey Captains Update: I just got 2 airlines that will offer me the use of their logo if I pay. Jet Blue and Westjet. While my executive team votes, It's your time to vote. Voting will close at 12:00 noon Pacific Standard Time on August 31st 2011. My team will vote. While we vote, I have decided that it's your time to vote as well. Just PM me with your votes and I will count them and give you the results at 1:00 Pacific Standard Time on August 31st 2011.Your choice, your VA.