Sign in to follow this  
michaelb15

Flight log applications

is there any advanced flight log profile applications that I can download to keep track of my flights and how long I flew for and how far, how much fuel I burnt etc so I can upload them to my online profile Really all im looking for is a flight tracker or somthing to log my flight hours, distance fuel, and other things to track

mmmm google: fspassengersxfscaptainflightkeeper those three are the main ones that come to mind right off the brain.

Ciao!

mmmm google: fspassengersxfscaptainflightkeeper those three are the main ones that come to mind right off the brain.
Is there any freeware versions of anything like those

... well fsacars not sure how much detail is there though..
thankyou... that is what I am looking for.. I dont need anything toooo detailed... really all im looking for is distance traveled, time spent in air, and fuel consumed.. which fsacars covers all that and then some :( BUT fs passengers seems like a realllllllyyy nice addon that I think im going to purchace when I get a chance. thankyou for the quick responce

no problem.. I use fspax all the time, it is really great, because you can't just coast and get sloppy, you have to watch and maintain your aircraft.

Ciao!

FSPax is a great add on but exercise care; the developer has vanished and support is limited to fellow users.FSCaptain is also very good, it doesn't feature the economic side that FSP does, but frankly (after thinking i would miss that) i don't really want that back. In any case they both have demos, but caveat emptor on FSP.

Ian R Tyldesley