Sign in to follow this  
davjg

TOPCAT

Hey Guys I have been using TOPCAT for quite sometime. I noticed that once I export the data from TOPCAT to my NGX, it only input the payload not the fuel. Therefore, I am inputting fuel and ZFW manually in the FMC , is this how you guys do it? I also noticed the FMC has a fixed figure for the ZFW, it doesnt match what I am inputting manually. I wonder if the FMC actually using my ZFW oppose to the fixed figure amount. David

You should manually configure your payload and fuel. not SEND it to NGX. Enter the payload figures and fuel from the W & B page.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

From what I have read in the PMDG intro manual, you should not have TOPCAT export it's payload and fuel data directly into the NGX, at least not yet. PMDG has a different way of loading fuel and payload into FSX vs. other addons, and they do not recommend using ANY 3rd party program to load fuel and payload into the NGX as it will mess with PMDG's custom programming (which is custom to account for the FSX's inaccurate and simplifed handling of engine modeling, fuel and payload loading) At this time, just go into the NGX FMC and manually input the fuel and payload figures. I believe that when Christian at TOPCAT releases an official PMDG NGX aircraft file, it may be possible to at least load payload directly into the NGX via FSUIPC. Fuel loading has never worked in the past with PMDG aircraft, and that most likely will remain to be a manual process. Getting payloads to match between TOPCAT and the NGX is a little tricky, you can use TOPCAT's manual zero fuel weight option to match the payload in the NGX, I myself just play with the numbers in the FMC to get it to match TOPCAT.

From what I have read in the PMDG intro manual, you should not have TOPCAT export it's payload and fuel data directly into the NGX, at least not yet. PMDG has a different way of loading fuel and payload into FSX vs. other addons, and they do not recommend using ANY 3rd party program to load fuel and payload into the NGX as it will mess with PMDG's custom programming (which is custom to account for the FSX's inaccurate and simplifed handling of engine modeling, fuel and payload loading) At this time, just go into the NGX FMC and manually input the fuel and payload figures. I believe that when Christian at TOPCAT releases an official PMDG NGX aircraft file, it may be possible to at least load payload directly into the NGX via FSUIPC. Fuel loading has never worked in the past with PMDG aircraft, and that most likely will remain to be a manual process. Getting payloads to match between TOPCAT and the NGX is a little tricky, you can use TOPCAT's manual zero fuel weight option to match the payload in the NGX, I myself just play with the numbers in the FMC to get it to match TOPCAT.
WHAT HE SAID +1

HELLO GUYS,SORRY BUT I NEED HELP,IT IS POSSIBLE RECEIVE IN TELEX THE LOADSHEET, TAKEOFF DATA EN LANDING DATA IN PMDG747,WHEN I USE FS2CREW VOICE COMMAND? IF YES, WHAT I NEED TO DO?

Not sure what you mean "in telex" 

As in "in sim" in mcdu? No. not yet anyway. Well not for the old 747 - there might be a way eventually with the 747v2

TAKEOFF DATA EN LANDING DATA IN PMDG747

You might want to post this question in the PMDG 747 Forum not in the NGX Forum. Your question has nothing to do with TOPCAT which is the subject of this thread that is almost three years old. Use capital and lower case letters for you posts.

All capital letters is considered shouting.

thanks for attention,but i ill try explain,what i mean.i have the last version of pmdg 747 en i have also fs2crew voice command,when i start play fs2crew on minute 15 the Pre-departure clearance arrives over de printe, fs2crew does not display a graphic, but fs2crew suggests purchasing a 3rd party program called TOPCAT,I buy the program TOPCAT, Everything works good but i do not know what is 3rd program of TOPCAT. I already read the manual,but it was not satisfactory, so i try search  help.

PS. SORRY BY MY INGLISH,EN I WISH YOU KAN HELP

Not sure what you mean "in telex"

Maybe he means the printer attached to his PC?

i do not know what is 3rd program of TOPCAT

Does TOPCAT or FS2Crew refer to this 3rd program? Which one is it?