Sign in to follow this  
TurbofanDude

Now, this should get a laugh...

OK, Well after some more attempts to fix my nose down climb issue. I have re-installed Windows just recently, and with a new install of FSX, I have ruled out corruption. Then, I though it was weather. The FsInn weather is completely disabled, using both the UI menu options setting where the weather is coming from, and the FsCopilot disabling FsInn weather, pressure, etc. No luck. I cannot run without FSUIPC4, as it runs my TQ-6. After my last attempt, I tried disabling my addon default situation (The Cold and Dark Mod), I got this result: Takeoff was from Barrow Alaska, PABR, and the rest is explained below...8857308ae57498774ac542c702318559cd03f3965f707663199da57537a21f456g.jpgI am just about trying, any last ideas would be great, Weather is courtest of Active Sky Evolution, FSUIPC4.72, Registered. One more attempt and I am retiring this bird early, as there seems to be no fix in sight for me, at least for now...

Collin Biedenkapp
Chief Executive Officer
TFDi Design (Invernyx) | Website

Never heard of anyone having this problem, you need to try it on a clean fsx install with nothing else, not even FSUIPCs, strange one, let me no how you get on.

Colin, you really need to contact Support for that.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Obvious steps to try are to start with a clean system and add components one at a time until you find the problematic one. I would guess that there is an interaction between your NGX install, FSUIPC and your TQ-6 but you can prove it by removing them all and re-installing them one at a time. If the NGX shows this behaviour without FSUIPC installed, then raise a ticket with PMDG.

I'd say it was the configuration of the sim, not an FSX issue. Although VMO appears to be for a clean aircraft it looks like the LE devices are still deployed, since you have a green UP speed bug on the airspeed indicator. This might account for the nose down attitude (it's climbing, but only just). Possibly something in your hardware set up is confusing the NGX. I'd try removing the TQ-6 temporarily. It amazes me people suggest reinstalling FSX, and sometimes even Windows, as a first step. These should be the last resort if all else fails. If there's a problem with FSX even the default aircraft won't fly right. If the problem only affects one add-on it's unlikely to be an FSX issue. Kevin Hall

ki9cAAb.jpg

I know this sounds crazy and you have probably already done it. But I had a simalar problem with the PMDG 747 and they could not figure it out at support. It ended up being the winds aloft checked in FSX whether I was using real world weather or not. When I unchecked this my problem went away.Thanks,Ron

Ok, I can confirm that the flaps were up, but, it may have been a TQ-6 issue with the LE devices. I am repeating the rest with some ideas from CrewF16, I will report back...

Collin Biedenkapp
Chief Executive Officer
TFDi Design (Invernyx) | Website

Are you sure you have not clicked on all the screens to get the magnified values? Henri

Henri Arsenault