Sign in to follow this  
MarcusarilliuS_IRL

MD-11 SDK?

Hey guys,Was wondering if there are any plans to release an SDK for the MD-11? On the fs2crew forum people were asking for a voice version for the MD-11 and Bryan said to ask PMDG for an SDK to be released and it might happen, so I'm asking :)It would really add to the aircraft to have a voice version of FS2Crew to go with it.I think alot of people now only fly addons that support FS2Crew voice due to the level of realism and immersion it adds, so it would be beneficial to you and us to supply and SDK so this can be done.Thanks,Mark.

Bump. This would be truly godsend. FS2Crew w/ voice commands takes these already amazing simulations to the next level.

Bump. This would be truly godsend. FS2Crew w/ voice commands takes these already amazing simulations to the next level.
Absolutely agree with that.

absolutely agree!!! We need a voice commander for the MD11 and also of course for the PMDG NGX. Modern flying in 2011 means you have voice commander on board ...

Lol, don't forsee any legacy planes getting an SDK, truth be told I believe Ifly is the only reason PMDG is considering one for the 737, have to use considering as it's not released.

Lol, don't forsee any legacy planes getting an SDK, truth be told I believe Ifly is the only reason PMDG is considering one for the 737, have to use considering as it's not released.
The MD11 is by far the best fs plane out there. There are no freezes, no OOMs. It 's a beautiful bird and it deserves Voice Commander treatment. A true pity that almost everybody wants to fly only ordinary mass transportation planes like the 737s and A320s. There is a large cargo freighter and a 747/8. Would have been nice if they also would polish the MD VC slightly and add the old standby instruments as an option. Would pay 20 bugs for such an upgrade.

Guest BruceU

Another one here for voice for MD-11...fantastic aircraft !BruceU

Trust me they will not do an SDK for this plane.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Trust me they will not do an SDK for this plane.
They aren't going to do anything if nobody tells them we want it. I certainly want them to know I want it.

They aren't going to do anything if nobody tells them we want it. I certainly want them to know I want it.
Charles, please trust me and take it from me. As Ron said, they will not do a SDK for the MD. I may not go into details as I promised Robert personally. So sorry .... Edited by Guitarman

There is a voice commander for the MD-11 in the market.