Sign in to follow this  
No Ice

NGX JET2 - Chambery to Newcastle

A couple of shots from my flight today from LFLB to EGNT. The flight was very smooth and my FPS seems to be stable now. I use an external Limiter and found setting it to 55 works best for me. I use ASE, UTX Europe, REX 2....JET2 livery is amazing Btw! jet2.jpgjet2outside.jpgjet2inflight.jpgjetncl.jpgjet2ncl2-1.jpg

Nice shots. I am surprised that setting of 55 works best (unless you are running 2 screens). Most of the experts are advising setting of 30. Mark.
Thanks mark. Yeah I tired 30 but it doesnt seem to work well on my system. So I just kept putting it up by 5 until I found the smoothest setting. System spec: Asrock extreme4 z68, i5 2500K @ 4.6, Asus GTX560 ti top, 4gb 1600, very similar to your setup I see Shifty

Interesting, you have almost the same system as I do. Have you posted your OC BIOS settings in the BIOS post? Would like to see what you have done. Mark.
Nah I havent Mark. As for the overclock, I just used the Pick a CPU speed in the Asrock bios setup, picked 4.6 which seems to be stable. Last time I tried messing about with voltages it all went Pete Tong lol. My FSX config was put through the Bojote's tweak website. FSX settings - Cloud draw is 60mi and I use Nvidia Inspector settings.jpg Shifty

If you want to try for more you can check out my BIOS settings that I posted. The ASRock board does not need an adjustment of voltage but of max short term power. Very easy setup on this board plus you can save it as a preset and get back to your current settings very simply. Mark.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

If you want to try for more you can check out my BIOS settings that I posted. The ASRock board does not need an adjustment of voltage but of max short term power. Very easy setup on this board plus you can save it as a preset and get back to your current settings very simply. Mark.
Ah cool. Might just do that smile.pngCheers Mark. Shifty