Sign in to follow this  
A320FAN

Problem multiplayer

Hi, It's normal that I am disconnected after 10 minutes in multiplayer, when I take the NGX ? Thanks !

No.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Hi, It's normal that I am disconnected after 10 minutes in multiplayer, when I take the NGX ? Thanks !
HIGHLY LIKELY !! Make sure you have HotFix #3 (2922) installed. This will help a lot. ( Fixes some of the UDP flooding issues)Also, do not use 100% Air Brakes, till that one is fixed as well, hopefully in a later update (UDP Flooding). If anyone else in the session has the PMDG737NGX, and your PC has to display both your model, as wll as their plane (say when you are both at a gate), then expect a big Frame rate hit. I do not beleive that the 737NGX model as anything but the 100 LOD model, so your PC will need to fully render any other PMDG in a FSX session in full GLORIOUS DETAIL, even if they are many miles away, and the plane is just a single Pixel !!!This may not be such an issue on Vatsim, if you are uisng common shapes for other planes. Bottom line -- If you have not installed "at least" HOTFIX #3,(2922) you can expect to discconect quite soon from a FSX Multiplayer server. The ONLY FSX MP server exception is the FSMP FSX MP server, that currently is correcting "ALL" the UDP flooding issues "SERVER SIDE" .... I mention this because if you also Disconnect from the FSMP server, you have some other additional issues going on , particular to your setup. Typically, anyone with HOTFOX 3# (2922) can stay connected to the FSMP Server.

Hi Geoff, I have the HOTFIX (2922). Where I can download the HOTFIX 3 (2992), please ?

Hi Geoff, I have the HOTFIX (2922). Where I can download the HOTFIX 3 (2992), please ?
OOOPS =-= sorry, my TYPO -- should have been 2922.I have edited and corrected my original post. Thanks fo rthe heads-up and catching my mistake.

OOOPS =-= sorry, my TYPO -- should have been 2922.I have edited and corrected my original post. Thanks fo rthe heads-up and catching my mistake.
No problem

I have 2922 installed and can't even takeoff - receiving message that connection is lost because 'session is cancelled'. With other aircrafts (including LVLD767) - no problem. Hopefull this is going to be fixed in SP1 ?
Key to correcting any "Problem" is identifying the "Cause". No all FSX Multiplayer sessions are equal. Some are hosted on slower , older computers, with poor Internet connectivity. The problem may not be at your end. Feel free to try a test connection to the FS-MP FSX Multiplayer server.If you get disconnected from that server, it will tell you why, on the web statsu page http://fs-mp.com/status

I tried FS-MP server - spent 45 minutes with 737NGX on parking with no disconnection. Thanks for the link ;) Pity that i can't fly on servers i used to...
Good to hear... your 45 minutes without a disconnect should indicate to you that there is nothing wrong with your PC, Internet, or your FSX installation. Always a good thing to know. Applause.gif Why not try a flight next time and give the 737 a full "work out".