Sign in to follow this  
royski

What add-ons would you recommend with the NGX?

Hi Captains,I would like to know what add-ons are you currently using (and recommended) on your flight with the NGX...Thank you.Currently, I'm flying NGX with the following:1. Radar Contact 4 - for ATC2. Active Sky Evolution (ASE) - for weather3. FDC Live Cockpit - for crew voices

I just started to get into FSCaptain....so far I'm finding it pretty cool, although I'm not quite sure I have things setup properly for the NGX, lol. Seems to work though. Other than that, perhaps GEX, UT2, and REX (letting ASE handle the weather).

Track IR5, recently bought, cant live without it now. If there was only a 3D program that would work well with FSX then I would be in heavenPraying.gif

:P Timothy Murphy

Just got REX, ASE, GEX and UTX. Any other good ones?

Running i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 3200mhz - GTX 3070.

Quality frame rate friendly renditions of KBFI and KRNT would be wonderful. Too bad there aren't any... EZDok is wonderful, but had a learning curve as far as I'm concerned.A nice set of 2.1 or better quality speakers is a great add on for this aircraft. The sound suite is incredible!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

TOPCAT is recommended. I'd shamelessly plug my own stuff, but the Windows/PC version of FS2Crew isn't available yet. But, to tide you over, you can still use the iPhone/iPod 737 NG Flight Crew Program I created... it was designed with the PMDG NGX in mind... http://www.fs2crew.c...es/Mobile-Apps/ I also recommend VOX ATC. Cheers,

EZdok has to be the first priortity, so you can look around in your Flightdeck in VC./ Leffe

ORBX is great but when you fly the NGX anywhere near it its a killer i mean a real killer.....its funny really PMDG AND ORBX MAKE THESE FANTASTIC PRODUCTS but its liken to setting out a fantastic buffet at a wedding just for you? looks great but if you can,t eat it all what,s the point? is the problem FSX, the addons,or are ORBX AND PMDG making things that FSX can,t handle.Some say its the limitations of FSX ?or your computer? or the add ons are too loaded with stuff?..Why don,t some COMPANY make the complete SIM pakage computer,flight sim and addons and call it CFA or somthing that are all perfect right out of the box.if they can fly to the moon surely they could do that..james.

Why don,t some COMPANY make the complete SIM pakage computer,flight sim and addons and call it CFA or somthing that are all perfect right out of the box.if they can fly to the moon surely they could do that..
Well, they do - Rise of Flight, for example, or the DCS Warthog. There is a limit to what a single company can do, though. I love the ORBX stuff and have a lot of it, but I don't see much point with the NGX - you don't see the ground much anyway. UTX and GEX works fine when seen from the flight levels. EZDOK + TrackIR is a excellent combo - I would find it hard to be without.

TOPCAT is recommended. I'd shamelessly plug my own stuff, but the Windows/PC version of FS2Crew isn't available yet. But, to tide you over, you can still use the iPhone/iPod 737 NG Flight Crew Program I created... it was designed with the PMDG NGX in mind... http://www.fs2crew.c...es/Mobile-Apps/ I also recommend VOX ATC. Cheers,
ASE , EZDOK cam and FS2Crew when available....... Hi Bryan, Do you have any idea when? Thanks

TOPCAT is recommended. I'd shamelessly plug my own stuff, but the Windows/PC version of FS2Crew isn't available yet. But, to tide you over, you can still use the iPhone/iPod 737 NG Flight Crew Program I created... it was designed with the PMDG NGX in mind... Cheers,
TOPCAT is great, though I've used it a lot less with the NGX because there's no profile available for it, yet. FS2Crew will be a welcome addition to the NGX. Hurry up already.im%20Not%20Worthy.gif I've retired the Maddog for the time being, I need my "crew experience" back.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

My highend would look like this ...UTX, GEX (I wish I could use ORBX instead), REX, insert your airport addon here , Ezok+TrackIR, EFB, RC4 or Vatsim/Ivao, FS2Crew, ENB series, Topcat and PfpxMaybe fscaptain if you are bored ...

P.L. Tran

AMD Ryzen 5800x; 32 GB Ram; EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3; Win10 64 Bit