Sign in to follow this  
CrashEd

AoA's First Training Video Now Available

I am hoping that they can manage to put out two videos a week....or else it would just take too long! More videos in a week would be awesome....but two or three, I think, is the sweetspot. Also flightwork is done by someone else, so they can start producing them while doing groundwork. At least that is what I understood so far.

they said flightwork will start after groundwork is finished not earlier ... so the first flightwork episode will be released after the last groundwork episodelinework is what you maybe mean ... it will start in between these twothey also said they aim for 1 episode a week, but cant promise it, but nowhere near 2 or 3 a week oO

P.L. Tran

AMD Ryzen 5800x; 32 GB Ram; EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3; Win10 64 Bit

Well...we´ll see....if they can´t get 1 episode out a week, then it´s going to take a LONG time before the training is complete.

Any indication of how often the videos will be released? i.e. how long will it take to have the complete groundwork and flightwork series available?This first video seems to have taken a long while to come out.Graeme
WHAT?? the ngx just came out 4 weeks ago, do you even have a clue what goes into making these training videos??

John C

WHAT?? the ngx just came out 4 weeks ago, do you even have a clue what goes into making these training videos??
The condescending tone of your reply is out of line. I was not being critical of AOA, it was more of an observation.However now that you have made this into an issue, your argument is flawed for a couple of reasons; The release of the NGX is hardly a surprise. As a marketing strategy it might have been an idea to release at least the first video as early as possible in order to capitalise on the initial 'buzz' after release to encourage more people to purchase and get on board with the training.Much of the scripting and planning of the initial video or couple of videos could have been done prior to release of the NGX such that filming of these could be done fairly soon after release.I don't want to criticise AOA, the pre-release videos look great. How they go about their business is entirely up to them, I just wanted to make the point that your comment, John, is not valid.

The condescending tone of your reply is out of line. I was not being critical of AOA, it was more of an observation.However now that you have made this into an issue, your argument is flawed for a couple of reasons;The release of the NGX is hardly a surprise. As a marketing strategy it might have been an idea to release at least the first video as early as possible in order to capitalise on the initial 'buzz' after release to encourage more people to purchase and get on board with the training.Much of the scripting and planning of the initial video or couple of videos could have been done prior to release of the NGX such that filming of these could be done fairly soon after release.I don't want to criticise AOA, the pre-release videos look great. How they go about their business is entirely up to them, I just wanted to make the point that your comment, John, is not valid.
I might be mistaken, but I don't see any arguments?However, I can smell my body odor, and I need a bath.To the OP : Very nice find AoA will surely go to the max this time, and I'm looking forward to it all the way.

Regards,
Jamaljé Bassue

Is it worth the 80 bucks for the Captains package?
for me yes ...

P.L. Tran

AMD Ryzen 5800x; 32 GB Ram; EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3; Win10 64 Bit

To the OP : Very nice find AoA will surely go to the max this time, and I'm looking forward to it all the way.
No probs mate smile.png
We will know in probably one years time. LOL.gif
I'm happy to wait. There's a wealth of information out there to digest, not to mention so of the excellent tutorials that some members have posted. I'm sure AoA will pick out the pace soon enough.

Ed Haslam

Just finished watching the Preview on the AoA site. It is very well presented and looks like it is going to be a truely great series of videos. Well done Guys !! I look forward to more.