Sign in to follow this  
CrashEd

AoA's First Training Video Now Available

Thats what has been stopping me from purchasing it. I actually want to wait until a few if not all is available and then make the purchase. I'm not the kind of person that pays for something that I can't actually use yet.
If I'm not mistaken, the price will go up as the content goes out. I bought early for the deal. From all accounts, the MD-11 training is outstanding so they have a good track record. Check out the free content on basic flying techniques. I think your money will be safe.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

I have all of Angle of Attack's products and they are all the best instructional courses available from any standard. They are very extensive and complete, yet easy and interesting to follow along.The NGX lighting video is outstanding and Nick has done a great job narrating it. He speaks very clearly (yet with just enough of that classy British accent). When I reach for a light switch or knob, I know what it does now and that's very cool.This is just a taste of what is coming and I'm very excited about it.

When will the informative videos come??? We're talking about how to turn on lights here....yes I'm being the Devil's Advocate.

Running i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 3200mhz - GTX 3070.

When will the informative videos come??? We're talking about how to turn on lights here....yes I'm being the Devil's Advocate.
Please take a look at the AoA main page. All the info is there. If you look at the section under 'Groundwork' you'll see the following list (plus many more): Lighting Caution & Warning Emergency Equipment Fire Protection Ice & Rain Protection GPWS TCAS I imagine these will be the the next videos to follow, however I can only assume that this is the order which they will follow in. Hope that helps.

Ed Haslam

I'll wait for something interesting then.

Running i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 3200mhz - GTX 3070.

Please take a look at the AoA main page. All the info is there. If you look at the section under 'Groundwork' you'll see the following list (plus many more): Lighting Caution & Warning Emergency Equipment Fire Protection Ice & Rain Protection GPWS TCAS I imagine these will be the the next videos to follow, however I can only assume that this is the order which they will follow in. Hope that helps.
The point is not, what is coming up, the point is, when is it coming up?

Hehe, yeah I know what you mean. They said they'd post regular update audio clips, so hopefully there will be a bit more news soon. Now that they've cleared up the codec/editing issues the videos should start coming through a bit quicker.

Ed Haslam

Yes indeed, those lessons cover "Safety Systems" only.... I believe that GroundWork is predicted to contain approximately 40-45 hours of content in total. Nick Collett has spent months creating the structures of the GroundWork lessons, which is key to creating the content. Getting the structure correct is vital at the outset. No doubt as the guys get the "engine" in full swing future lessons will come to bear in a more regular fashion. The first lesson in terms of production values was outstanding though, like "FCOM meets ILM" !!I look forward to becoming a better virtual pilot with the NGX and AoA over the coming years. Kind regards,James Gillies

Yes, James is correct. Everything is there on the main page under different headings. People just need to read it! :( The content is immense!

Ed Haslam

I have only one question. If i buy the Captain package now and the Line Work its not ready before the free 3 months expires, what then?I looking forward to buy it.It excellent.

the 3 months free will start when the first episode of linework is released ... not earlier ...they are looking into it if the 3 months can start when you want, but no promises

P.L. Tran

AMD Ryzen 5800x; 32 GB Ram; EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3; Win10 64 Bit

Hi there The AOA videos are awesome, does anyone know whatutility they use to move around the cockpit? It doesn't look like Trackir. cheers,Chris