Sign in to follow this  
megs8888

737ngx just not working clean install

I have a new system i7 2600k etc. I can't get 737 to load from free flight section just freezes and fatal error message also did a clean install with HF 3 applied aswell, submitted ticket to PMDG no response yet I hate this. Wayne

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART

No need to apply HF's. Redownload the aircraft from PMDG site. It has the most recent fixes applied. I find installing the hot fixes over the original creates issues.

No need to apply HF's. Redownload the aircraft from PMDG site. It has the most recent fixes applied. I find installing the hot fixes over the original creates issues.
+1 on that

You probably need to update DirectX. Had an issue just like yours. Updated Windows completly, and installed the latest DirectX. Hope it solves your problems! Kent-Ruben Johansen Edit: Signed

Just to make sure it is not the controllers try the following.Disconnect your Flight Controls from the USB ports, and then try to load the NGX. If it loads then reconnet your controllers. Not sure what you have but the Saitek X52 Pro is notorious for causing a crash on startup with the NGX. Sometimes I can get the NGX to load with them connected and sometimes I can't. I am not the only X52 Pro user on here with the problem several others have similar issues. So give that a shot.

I'll try these fixes today and repost findings thanks

http://fs2crew.com/banners/Banner_FS2Crew_MJC_Supporter.png

Wayne HART

Just to make sure it is not the controllers try the following. Disconnect your Flight Controls from the USB ports, and then try to load the NGX. If it loads then reconnet your controllers. Not sure what you have but the Saitek X52 Pro is notorious for causing a crash on startup with the NGX. Sometimes I can get the NGX to load with them connected and sometimes I can't. I am not the only X52 Pro user on here with the problem several others have similar issues. So give that a shot.
Wow! It worked for me, until now I haven't been able to even load the NGX, thanks Paul. PMDG should look into what's causing this.

Jose De Campos

London