Sign in to follow this  
Circletoland

Funchal Madeira English Tutorial Takeoff and Visual Approach 05

Thanks for sharing !! Nice to watch someone who knows their stuff !!!You coped very well under pressure too.Well done.

Well, now I have a good idea about how much there is to learn. I really appreciate this video and trying to follow your thought process. Awesome, sir.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

Just flew the tutorial and your handflying was excellent. I didn´t do nearly as good, but managed to land safely, although the passengers sure had a bumpy ride along the way. I also liked your video showing off the waypoint programming of the real 737 FMC and how that isn´t possible on the PMDG FMC. Hope they can manage to put that in with the one of the next service packs.

Great video!! One of my favourite approaches, very nice to see how to set up the FMC properly. SUBSCRIBED!

Superb tutorial and excellent English! :( I learnt a lot from that, so thank you for taking the time to share it with us :( Looking forward to the next one :(

Ed Haslam

Very cool ! Thanks for taking the time. Do you fly the real one for TUI ? How would you rate the handling characteristics of the PMDG model vs. the real one. I had the chance to fly for a couple of hours a 737NG level D at Lufthansa training center in Berlin..but that was a few years ago. Gruss aus Zurich Karim

Excellent video! It's always good to see tutorials from professionals. Great source of knowledge and great motivation to improve. Subscribed as well!

Very nice! I enjoyed it. Thanks for posting.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

Very nicely done. Why is finger kept on cutoff switch during start until .. i forgot, but until approx 55%? Also, one shot (edited showed CTD) ... if so, do you know which module caused it?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW